Our New Testament curriculum is intentionally designed to help students understand how God’s Word speaks to every aspect of our lives today, while simultaneously communicating the story of God restoring His relationship with mankind, reconciling us to Him through the life, death, and resurrection of His Son Jesus Christ.
The Life of Jesus mini course takes a chronological look at the life and ministry of Jesus. Packed with historical background and scriptural references, these 12 lessons examine in close detail the birth, teachings, crucifixion, and resurrection of the long-awaited Messiah.
1. The King is Coming: The Political Climate Surrounding
2. The Birth of Jesus
3. The Son of Man
4. Jesus as the Mystery of God
5. The Rejection of the Messiah: Prophesied and Fulfilled
5. The Parables of Jesus
6. “But Who Do You Say That I Am?”
7. Teacher, Shepherd, and Friend
8. The Triumphal Entry
9. Volunteer, Not Victim
10. A King Convicted
11. The Agony of the Cross
12. The Risen Christ
For more info on this course contact our team!