Financial Stewardship Course
Ron Blue Financial Stewardship Curriculum - 1 Year Course
Understanding how to use God-given resources for God-given goals and purposes.
As a teacher/administrator/parent, you want your high school students to follow God's principles on money. But how do you teach them about stewardship, giving, saving and budgeting? We are educators too - and we have felt the tension of raising fiscally responsible adults! That's why we developed this interactive, media-based course in partnership with the great folks at Ron Blue.
Included with this purchase:
- Subscription/license to access the course for 13 months
- Use of the Student Mobile App providing access to all lesson content including student guides, videos, My Daily Compass, lesson tasks, lesson resources, the student’s personal, digital journal and assessments
- Access to the Teacher Learning Management System (LMS) which includes the course overview, additional resources (videos, articles, etc.), and the ability to control the pace of the class and track students’ progress through the Class Management and Feed Management tabs
- Teacher and Student training to ensure both are well equipped to get maximum benefit from the content of the curriculum as well as the functionality of the technology
Includes the following lessons:
- UNIT ONE - Foundational Principles of Biblical Stewardship
- UNIT TWO - Biblical Principles of Financial Decision-Making
- UNIT THREE - How much is enough? How We Live And Lifestyle-Related Expenses.
- UNIT FOUR - The Power of Giving
- UNIT FIVE - The Five Uses of Money
- UNIT SIX - Growing and Saving our Money