This mini course is a bundle of 2 mini courses - The Life of Jesus and New Testament Overview. Our New Testament curriculum is intentionally designed to help students understand how God’s Word speaks to every aspect of our lives today, while simultaneously communicating the story of God restoring His
relationship with mankind— reconciling us to Him through the life, death, and resurrection of His Son Jesus Christ.
The Jesus and The New Covenant mini course gives students an overview of the New Testament that emphasizes its scope and sequence, followed by a detailed look at the life and ministry of Jesus.
1. The Intentional Design of God’s Word
2. The Scope and Sequence of the New Testament
3. The New Covenant
4. Dear Church: Then Good News of Jesus as Recorded
in the New Testament Epistles
5. Divine Love
6. The King is Coming: The political Climate Surrounding
the Birth of Jesus
7. The Son of Man
8. Jesus as the Mystery of God
9. The Rejection of the Messiah: Prophesied and Fulfilled
10. The Parables of Jesus
11. “But Who Do You Say That I Am?”
12. Teacher, Shepherd and Friend
13. The Triumphal Entry
14. Volunteer, Not Victim
15. A King Convicted
16. The Agony of the Cross
17. The Risen Christ
Can be purchased as a monthly charge (4 month subscription), or 1 time.
For more info on this course contact our team!